Wednesday, April 2, 2008

A very busy weekend!





Wow! What a busy weekend!!! It all started Friday after I left school for Spring Break (yayy!) and left for Atlanta for Tony's cousin, Starla's, wedding. We got to Atlanta at about 11:30 and crashed in bed right away. Then it was up and at 'em pretty early as everybody was fighting for the shower to get ready for the wedding. The wedding itself was beautiful (see pics below) and it was so much fun to hang out with all of Tony's cousins! They truly are a big, loud, Italian family! :-) After the wedding, we left Atlanta to come back to Spartanburg (at 2 in the morning!) When we got home, I got a few hours of sleep and then headed to Columbia for my friend Margaret's bridal shower. Pheww I was tired! Her shower was great though, and it was wonderful getting to see her, and to meet her little girl, Madison! I was so tired that I forgot to bring my camera, so I unfortunately don't have any pics of the shower. Needless to say when I got home on Sunday, I was exhausted! But, my day wasn't over yet! Tony's family from his dad's side, from Philadelphia, were here and wanted to see our house. So they made a quick trip over Sunday night. THEN I finally got to go to bed (and sleep till 12:30 the next day!) I am SOOO glad it's Spring Break!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Wow! You sure have been busy! I love the pictures!!! It won't be long 'til your BIG DAY! I hope the rest of your Spring Break is great!

Maggie, Stephen, and Madison Michael said...

LOVE that blue top! You both look great. Tell Tony I said hey...and Madison says, well...something. LOVE YOU!